Must have a currently enrolled student to access this link.
At Heartland Charter School, we focus on Personalized Learning, a philosophy that truly puts every student first by supporting them in honoring and exploring their unique skills, special gifts, talents, and aspirations. Families and their teachers carefully select educational products, such as curriculum, technology items, supplemental enrichment materials, and field trip opportunities, as well as services, such as enrichment lessons and classes to fit their goals. Orders are approved by teachers and must be secular.
Personalized Learning occurs as a result of mutual respect between the parent who homeschools and a caring, supportive credentialed teacher. Every student is allocated a Planning Amount that can be spent on the student’s specific learning needs, under the approval of their teacher. Funds are paid directly to curriculum vendors and service providers.
Planning Amounts can be used to navigate an authentic and dynamic personalized learning pathway by paying for computers, high quality curriculum, tutoring, and enrichment activities.
Some samples of products or services may include but are not limited to:
- Academic Enrichment Materials
- Technology Items*
- Educational Field Trips
- Fine Art Lessons & Classes
- Performing Art Lessons & Classes
- Academic Enrichment Classes
- Physical Education Classes
- Tutoring Services
- Driver’s Education Courses
- Cooking Classes
- Gardening Classes
- Reading and Writing Classes
- STEM Classes
- Ordering Guidelines
- Requesting From Inside the Procurify Catalog
- Requesting From Outside the Procurify Catalog
- Technology Orders
- Best Practices for Service Orders
- 2022-2023 Service Request Calendar